Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Towards the end

I hate how this semester is coming to an end. To be honest, this semester was so much more fun than last semester and I probably made more international friends this time as compared to last. Time is passing way too fast. I don't want to grow up, please just stop :(

This post would pretty much sum up last week anyway.


Created a mini gym in my room heh and this probably motivates me to get my perfect body hehe. But the very weak me did one work out and had muscle ache the whole day. But it definitely feels good sweating everything out!


Because I had craving for brownies, I made this at like 12+ am haha the thing about brownies. But no, don't worry, they are not magic brownies or whatever it is called (?) haha just normal ones. 



Visited Sea World during the weekend to take a break before studying for finals! So much love for dolphins! I just can't explain my love for them. My dream job is to be a dolphin trainer, I love animals soooo much. Was planning on studying zoology or marine biologist but job prospect in Singapore doesn't seem good, so sticking to Business, least it's more general. Wish I had money and the youth to do the things I love.




Brunch at The Newsroom Cafe with Calvin few days ago, thank you for carrying my stuff back home for me heh. I like how there are so many brunch cafes around and am trying different cafe, but one at a time. Wish I was more of a coffee person too!! It would be nice if I had a brunch + coffee buddy heh



AND, I CHOPPED MY FRINGE! After keeping them for more than a year, finally I've short fringe haha not very perfect cause I cut them myself, but doesn't seem too bad on a good hair day :p

On the other hand, exam is in a week's time!! I haven't got myself started on studying, but promise I'll start soon!! Received my HMST essay on Lance Armstrong a day ago & surprisingly I got a distinction for it hehehe I was really lucky though, coz I was totally struggling with it & made friends with David just to help me get started on it, haha something I will never do, cause if you know me, I'm not one who has the courage to make friends with people first, even my classmates. But glad I did anyway!! He's probably the most helpful person I've known this semester & I am thankful! And Sam Panapa has to be my favourite tutor this semester too haha and my favourite kiwi national rugby player, not just because he's the only one I know but...... for the good grade for my essay heheh so thankful :')

 Now I can worry less for this module & focus on MGTS2603, which I have a high chance of failing this semester :(

No comments: