Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mundane

HI!! I'm back after submitting my last assignment this week! Time to start preparing for finals hehe anyway this post is gna just be filled with my face, so you can skip it if you don't want to see :p 

Check out my new fleece and my barefaced!! It's pink & it has heart printed all over it haha bought it coz it was too cute to resist. And winter is slowly killing me haha it is really freezing right now. Went to school today and it was like 15 degrees! I left home & it started raining, so I was pretty much caught under the rain and freezing the whole day. 

Remember I shared a home remedy to lighten my scars? Hmm I would say I DID see slight improvements but I don't know if it did exactly or was it just me hallucinating. But anyway it's only week 2 & my korean friend said it took her a month to see results, so maybe I should wait a little longer. AND THIS IS ME BAREFACED, spot the scars if you can haha I honestly hate my scars so much :( 



(Just being annoying hahahah nothing new!)


Tadaaaaa my new pair of doctor marts that I am going to wear out soon to keep my feet warm from the cold air! SO IN LOVE WITH IT. And it seems like I've kinda decided what to get for my graduation heels hehehe yes another Jeffrey Campbell! It's like my favourite brand of heels currently heh. I really hope to graduate and not retain. Even though this semester doesn't seem as optimistic as previously.

Time to spend some time with my baby pink ukulele! 

No comments: