Friday, June 14, 2013

Midst of finals

Currently in the midst of finals, finished 1 paper & 3 more to go next week. I need all the strength in the world combined to do this haha really need to be more discipline in my studies -_-

Made macaroons for the housemate one of those days, and I am soooo glad I passed ;)



Not too bad for a first-timer I hope? ;)



-

Went out to Lone Pine Koala the other day for a break haha it was during SWOTVAC week actually. SWOTVAC week is actually study week, just a week before finals commence. I think it means something like study without teaching vacation? But it basically means the cramming week anyhow.




I can honestly spend time and just chill with the roos. So cute & adorable & there were kangaroos fighting haha kangaroo boxing/kicking. It was so funny, they really used their kick, if you can imagine heh.

-

Made brunch for the housemates on 2 different occasions!!



I'm getting better at keeping my tummy filled. Heh, I hope I would continue cooking/baking when I'm back home. During summer, I only did dinner a few times for the family, which is really rare. I mean like, back in Singapore, we eat out most of the time, even mom doesn't cook, maybe only like once in a long while, like a month or something. Food is so readily available & cheaper, but here in Aussie, it's so crazily ex to eat out, so cooking every other day would definitely help you to cut down on your expenses a whole lot :)

-


Meet Fresh just the other day, I guess it's our version of Blackball? Even though I haven't tried Blackball in Singapore before! But this was really good and the taro was soooooo good. Bumped into Tanya & her friends & we ended up having dessert together & they gave us a ride back after, so thankful! :)

-

Listening to lectopias now & I am unable to extract any content from the lectopias ugh how annoying. Even though Monday's exams is only 20% and an hour, but I am soooo worried because I know nothing out of readings & lecture materials. Tutorials material is all about presentations, and doesnt really relate to exams ugh. Also worried about MGTS2603 which was done on Tuesday. Don't expect much, just let me pass I hope!! I didn't even finished my paper on time, ugh how do people leave early for exams man. But on the other hand, 1 week exactly to the end of finals, and urm 2 weeks to results for finals haha please let me get through this semester, I don't want to forward any courses. Then it would be one more semester to end of my undergrad life. I am so afraid to be honest, I am afraid to stand at crossroads once again & don't know which direction to turn to. Growing up scares me way too much, can I be Peter Pan? :'(



No comments: