Saturday, August 31, 2013

What?


School has been busy, but I suppose all is good. And it's the weekend! But there's an exam to study for next week. My purpose of this post is to rant it out anyway.

To study in Australia was definitely the best decision I have ever made in my life. But living together with friends might just be the wrong choice made. Don't get me wrong, I have no huge issues with my housemates, we don't have any living habits issues. But personally, I am someone who keeps my problems close to myself, and if we're close enough and I trust you enough, I might even tell you what's happening, relationship problems etc but trust me, people who I can spill everything to is definitely less than a handful. I am also not someone who likes to report EVERYTHING I do to people, neither would I like being questioned. It is very tiring to answer questions such as - what you eat, where you go, who you go with, which friend of yours what name, etc. If the tone is nice, it's probably acceptable, but if it's in a rude tone, I would feel like.. am I obligated to tell you? Why would you want to know so much when it doesn't concern you at all? I feel like a criminal every day, even my mom don't do this to me. Next, I definitely DO NOT appreciate you sharing my life stories to others. Because honestly, what do you know about me and my relationship? I'm sure you know nothing, no matter how you dig from me. So yeah, it sucks to hear from someone else about the things you've shared about me, and all the more I shouldn't trust someone like you. I definitely don't appreciate you spreading and I thought that was the rudest thing to do because I am your friend. 

No comments: