Friday, May 10, 2013

Today, I had a really inspiring lecture by the GM & futurist of NAB. It is amazing how they made use of strategic leadership to focus on a few things & achieve success. It was indeed an eye opener & even though I did not meet Richard Branson yesterday, I mean, isn't it ridiculous to pay 300 AUD just to have lunch with him? (it is, for a poor student like me haha) Glad I made it for lecture today :-)


Bought flowers for Caroline for Mother's Day, she is a really kind lady living in the unit beside ours. She looks out for us & helped us in every way possible, & her grandchildren are really cute. I'll definitely miss her when I move out!


Baked salmon today to satisfy my expensive craving, well, in Australian context. I used to buy one big salmon fish back in Singapore, at half the price of the salmon here. But oh well, not a everyday thing. Just today, because I deserve to eat some good food.

Besides, I've been shopping a lot to get my mind off things, haha at the expense of money & annoying seller(s) because I keep trying to bargain. Can't wait to receive my Dr Marts this coming week hopefully! School has been keeping me busy, 2 more assignments before exams starts. Hanging in there for the next 6 weeks 

No comments: