Monday, May 13, 2013

SELFIES



So I sprained my feet. I don't know how I did it, but now it hurts with every step I take. Don't know if I should head to the doctor tomorrow, or not. Because I once heard something like Aussies do not go to a doctor when they injured their feet/ankle/whatever, they goes to a physio instead. So I'm really not too sure if visiting the doctor would be of any use :(

I'm also stuck with 2 assignments that have to be done by Thursday. I have zero idea on how to do it and interviewing a CEO really suck because the questions you have to ask have to be back up from journal articles again. YES I HONESTLY HAD ENOUGH OF JOURNAL ARTICLES. What am I suppose to do! They are the reason why I want to get my degree earlier. But other than that, no I love Uni! Anna is heading back to States end of June, it is so crazy how 1 semester passes so quickly. It also scares me how some people I've met here, I might never see them again in my life. Scary, isn't it? I wish we would cross paths again and again. I hate thinking how I would never see them again in my life :(



Here's another picture of me haha before I head back to my assignment. Dear universe, please give me the strength to perserve till Winter break!! :)

xx

No comments: