Saturday, May 11, 2013


Dinner tonight :-)


Vivien made sea salt caramel macaroons for snacking hehe it was sooooo good, no doubt masterchef!


I attempted to cook medium rare steak heh not the very best but it wasn't too bad for an amateur like me haha wish I could control the heat better, so much more room for improvement! Gna master the best steak by end of this year, so I could cook for the family back home!

NEXT, I'M GOING TO SHARE THIS HOME REMEDY FACIAL SCRUB!!! I was introduced to this by my korean friend, haha apparently her grandma have been using this method. It can help you to lighten your scars, which I have a lot, on my face :( Not too sure if it will work for me, but it definitely worked for her! It is just my first day trying it out, will blog about the results in a few month's time probably. Keeping my fingers cross, hope it helps xx



First, you would need some rice flour, raw honey & green tea. Tip: drink more green tea! Don't waste the tea bag. Cut the tea bag open, pour out the tea leaves, mix it together with rice flour & raw honey.



This should be the end result of it after mixing it well. Use it as a facial scrub & gently scrub on your face!


BIG FAT FACE FOR YOU? 

TADAH! This is what you should have achieved haha my skin was really smooth after doing this though. But I don't think there will be any results soon, but hmm hopefully in a month's time at least? Hehe we were joking about how I would wake up as Park Bom tomorrow morning hahahah really hope it would lighten up my scars! Been using too many derma products to lighten my scars but I don't really see much effects. Oh well, every possibility is worth a try! They say there is no ugly girls, only lazy girls. Hahahah better be true.

Need to start working on my 40% assignment due next week ugh what a chore........ Ok goodnight world x

No comments: